We all know hand washing is important to reduce the spread of germs. We also know that there is a right way and many not as effective ways to wash hands. Below are the recommended steps to hand washing.
- Moisten hands with water and use liquid soap.
- Rub hands together away from the flow of water for 20 seconds.
- Rinse hands free of soap under running water.
- Dry hands with a clean, disposable paper towel or air dry with a blower.
- Turn off faucet using paper towel.
- Throw the used paper towel into a hands-free trashcan.